Awards are designed to help people underline their status and make DuckDice more interesting and funny to play. They represent player's wagering amount, talkativeness, number of friends, and other points related to the behavior.
All awards have these attributions:
- Quantity - which represents a number of players which can own an award. It could be unlimited, limited with some number, e.g. 10, or for the only one owner.
- Duration - which represents how long players can own an award: forever or as requirements are met.
- Owner's username - for awards with the only one owner.
- Number of owners - for awards with multiple owners.
There are 3 kinds of awards:
- periodically checked, which could be held, if the owner keeps meeting the requirements
- with owning time counter, which shows how long the award is owned
- with Received Date, which shows when the award was owned
To get an award user should perform some activities such as making the biggest bets, collecting friends and friendship requests, and so forth. To know the rules of getting each award, visit this page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.