1. Every moderator must know DuckDice features and short term plans. To facilitate this, DuckDice admins will provide a summary of a current features/improvement/fixes that the developers team are working on prior to an update in this section.
2. Based on the update information DuckDice admins will prepare a short crash tests to facilitate you in remembering all the features and keep track of changes.
3. Every Mod is a face of DuckDice, therefore we count on your full support, even in the cases when we fail we still hope for your public protection. Of course to us personally you can say as harsh feedback as you want, but in front of users and publicity please restrain yourself.
4. We ask all mods to give us a feedback about the chat/PM cases, overall mood of players on a daily basis.
5. We ask all mods to gather feedback per each new feature/improvements that has been recently added/updated.
6. The DuckDice's goal is to have satisfied members and satisfied mod teams, you are our hands to achieve that, so we count on your aggregation users feedback and your own feedback.
MOD mutes policy
1) Mutes are a last resort, the less mutes given generally, the better you're doing at the job!
2) Complaining isn't a problem unless this user is making claims like we are cheating, even then, allow time for most users to cool down first before muting, discuss calmly and politely and refer to things like the provably fair without being accusing.
2) Users who are being abusive towards another user is not ok, but double check they're not good friends or having a laugh, check out the context first before acting.
3) we are a team, if you'r unsure on how to act, or feel at that moment your too hot headed, go to mod chat and seek team support for back up by another member, but understand we don't all have the same opinions and this is good, we can work together towards a softer chill environment
4) Try not to get involved in issues in private discussion, including loans or begging unless coming from a user who has only deposited dust amounts and is spamming out beg requests etc, how people handle finances is a very nuanced and difficult thing and we should stay clear of it as much as possible.
5) People will always get hot headed when losing money, giving people time and understanding is important, if you have to temporarily ignore a user acting badly this can often help them cool down, where as instantly muting after a loss, can mean that user who is usually very good loses custom with DD etc,
6) discuss with each other when you think a bad decision has been made and know it's ok! we all are human, we can all make mistakes
7) don't use mutes to "get rid of a annoying user" for your own benefit, yes it removes the problem for a short while, but will never lead to a good outcome generally
8) there are many things not covered in the rules; common sense is key to this, and seeking advice from others so we all get to the same standard.